Friday, February 20, 2009

Dr. Danny Weiss Patient Reviews

Dr. Weiss and his staff provide superior orthodontic treatment and a personalized environment for all their patients. Just see what their patients have to say!Dr. Weiss is very thorough and we didn't have to wait months for an appointment to see him. I've recommended everyone I know to him.
-Antwanae B.

Dr. Weiss is positive, responsive, and assuring. His pace is upbeat. There is never a wait in his office. His staff is terrific!
-Robin F.

I hold medical and dental care offices to a high standard. I have medical and dental professionals in my family, and I worked at a hospital in Boston for three years. Dr. Weiss’ office is organized and pleasant and a welcome change from my usual experience over the last 20 years. I was VERY impressed when Dr. Weiss called in the evening after he put the braces on Halle. It is A VERY high standard of care and customer service.
-Halle B.

Dr. Weiss is not only an awesome orthodontist but also a person. He has been a true blessing to my family!
-Hannah P.

Dr. Weiss is very passionate about his work; he takes pride in the job he does--not to mention he does a marvelous job!
-Tiffney B.

No comments: