Friday, July 10, 2009

Patient Reviews for Dr. Weiss

Our patients have sent us some great compliments about Dr. Weiss, take a look at some of our favorites!



Thus far, Dr. Weiss and his staff have been incredibly courteous and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to my treatment and experience over the next 20 months! ~ Tiffany M.

He is so good with our daughter, and very personable. He knows what he is doing and knows what kids need. Our daughter has been so comfortable with Dr. Weiss. ~ Gabrielle R.

I like that Dr. Weiss explains everything clearly on what’s about to happen. I also appreciate his phone call to check-up on our son. I thought that was very nice. ~ Brandon R.


Dr. Weiss
does awesome work and I saw results so quickly. His charges are affordable and his charges don't change mid way thru the process. I'm very pleased and I'll tell everyone how wonderful he and his staff are. ~ Arthur G.

I really like Dr. Weiss' friendly, relaxing manner. His staff is also very friendly and helpful with any problems that come up. ~ Greer J.

No comments: