Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Patient reviews for Dr. Weiss



Weiss Orthodontics, serving Memphis, Millington and surrounding areas, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients are saying about Dr. Weiss and his team!

"Dr. Weiss and his staff are very friendly!! I can't wait to see the finished product of my new smile. As soon as I walked out of the office, I believe Dr. Weiss sent my mom a gift for referring me. Awesome! I look forward to working with him and his staff!!!!" -- Erica G.

"Thus far, my Orthodontist and his staff have been incredibly courteous and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to my treatment and experience over the next 20 months!" -- Tiffany M.

"Shows he is putting forth effort to keep up with technology. While some doctors may have the lazy and slacker dentist attitude: "We will do it the old way until we are forced to change" Dr W obviously does not settle for what will do the job, he continues to challenge himself to find ways to do it better and with concern for the patient's comfort and convenience." -- Jennifer H.

No comments: