Friday, February 12, 2010

Access your account anytime at Danny Weiss, DDS



Access to your account any day, any time. Sounds great, doesn’t it?

Patients of Dr. Weiss enjoy access to their account 24 hours a day, seven days a week—on our web site. You can look up your appointments and all of your account details at your convenience, all from the comfort of your own home! You can even receive appointment reminders through email or text messages! Just see what some of Dr. Weiss‘s patients are saying about this innovative service:

"Wow! Am I impressed! Very user friendly! Thanks!" ~ Andy S.

"I considered this to be a very helpful "tool" in accessing my personal information and it is very convenient, so that I am able to access the site at anytime of day. Cutting Edge Technology you might say. Thanks!" ~ Joyce R.

"First and most importantly, it provided a detailed statement of my account. I liked the before pictures and I hope once the braces come off the after pics will be posted as well. Keeping up with her appointments is great too. The whole website is wonderful!" ~ Antwanae B.

"I like being able to get an overview of my treatment and my account." ~ Stacey G.

You, too, may sign up for this convenient service on our web site by clicking the "Patient Login" button on our homepage. Please call our office if you have any questions!

No comments: