Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What are happy patients saying about Weiss Orthodontics lately?

Weiss Orthodontics, serving Memphis, Millington and surrounding communities, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients are saying about Dr. Danny Weiss and team!

"My kids and I love Dr. Weiss and the "girls"! They all make it fun!" ~ Anna H.

"I enjoy the fact that the staff and Dr. Weiss are knowledgeable and care for each of their patients. I look forward to the end result."
-Ansley C.

"Dr. Weiss is great and the staff are very professional and courteous. We enjoy going there -you guys are a Godsend and blessing." ~ Tevin G.

"Dr. Weiss is friendly and easy to talk to. He has a very clean office, professional staff, prompt service, is attentive to details, and treats children with respect."
-Dalton D.

"Dr. Weiss and his staff are very friendly!! I can't wait to see the finished product of my new smile. As soon as I walked out of the office, I believe Dr. Weiss sent my mom a gift for referring me. Awesome! I look forward to working with him and his staff!!!!"
-Erica G.

"I hold medical/dental care offices to a high standard. I have medical/dental professionals in my family, and I worked at a hospital in Boston for three years. I have found this office to be organized and pleasant. A welcome change from my usual experience during the last 20 years. I was VERY impressed when Dr. Weiss called in the evening after he had put the braces on my daughter. I was unable to take the call, but he left a message inquiring about her and leaving his number. A VERY high standard of care and customer service." -- Halle B.

No comments: